Since the date of our Annual General Meeting in November 2012, the South Rosedale Residents' Association (“SRRA” or the “Association”) continues to be active on many issues that have the potential of impacting our neighbourhood. These include development and/or redevelopment matters including those with heritage implications.
Additionally, the SRRA continues to:
• Focus on improving the environment; including the coordination of tree planting, financially supporting the improvement of the Rosedale Park Playground and providing input into the creation of new park space at the Rosedale Subway Station.
• Lead neighbourhood and ravine clean-up initiatives.
• Follow policing and security issues including the improvement of pedestrian safety on the Glen Road Footbridge through increased police presence and improved lighting.
• Monitor roads and traffic conditions.
• Carefully watch the proposed North St. Jamestown Re-development Project and potential implications it may have over the Rosedale Valley Road Ravine and South Rosedale.
In these and other issues relevant to our community, the SRRA Board of Directors communicates, consults and acts to represent South Rosedale’s interests to City Council and City Staff through the offices of Councillor Kristyn Wong-Tam as well as MPP Glen Murray where appropriate.
We welcome your feedback regarding our website Click here or on the “Contact Us” link to share your reactions, suggestions, compliments or criticisms.
The South Rosedale Residents’ Association Board